- AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
- LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- GENERATORS AND EMITTERS
REQUEST A QUOTE
Capacity: 75 litres
Internal dimensions: 620 x 325 x 260 mm.
Useful measurements: 620 x 325 mm.
External dimensions: 1170 x 735 x 900 mm.
Weight: 130 Kg
• Power supply: 240V / 400V
• Heating element: 2250 W
• Ultrasonic power: 800 W (1600 W p-p)
• 1 Ultrasound generator with an output power of 800W (1600W p-p)
• Working frequency: 40 KHz. Frequency sweep System (Sweep System ± 2%)
• 1 transducer-box made of AISI 316 stainless-steel, 0’1” thick, with 16 high-performance IBL piezo-electric transducers in titanium-steel.
• Integrated control panel with 7" TFT screen.
- Time and temperature control.
- Movement button (up - down - shaking).
- US button (connect - disconnect), direct ultrasonic alarms and selectors.
- Heating button (on - off).
- WFS/Filter button (optional) (on - off).
- START-STOP button (connect - disconnect cycle).
- ON-OFF button (on - off control).
- Capacity to work with 22 programmable cycles, protected by password.
- Temperature control through PT100, over temperature safety and breakage sensor.
- Weekly programmer, for preheating and turning off the machine.
- Level control.
- IP65 protection.
FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
• Tank built in AISI 304 Stainless steel, 2 mm thick
• External panel in fingerprint-resistant steel, 1 mm thick
• Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and unloading up to 30 Kg
• Thermo-acustic isolator K-Flex Duct Net,20 mm thick
• 1” drainage ball valve
• Insulated tank cover made of Stainless-Steel
• Air blow-gun for drying parts
• Integrated wateflow system. Removes the existing waste on the tank surface, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition
• (Optional): Filtration system (Stailess-Steel filter with polypropylene/polyester bag) for waste and mud