Capacity: 150 litres
Internal dimensions: 700 x 510 x 540 mm. (excluding auxiliary tank)
Useful measurements: 670 x 415 x 314 mm.
Platform dimensions: 670 x 415 mm.
External dimensions: 1120 x 730 x 920 mm.
Weight: 175 Kg
• Power Supply: 240V. / 400V.
• Heating element: 3500W. for power supply 240V. and 5000W. optional for 400V.
• Ultrasonic Power: 1700W. (3400W. p-p).
• 1 ultrasonic generator with 1700W. (3400W. p-p) output power.
• 1 submersible emitter built in AISI 316 stainless steel,2.5 mm, with 34 IBL piezoelectric transducers, high-performance titanium-steel.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz sweep system ± 2%.
• 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
• PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
FINISHING AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2 mm thick.
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm. • Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and immersing. Maximum load capacity: 60 Kg.
• ½” water inlet ball valve and a 1” one for drainage.
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
• Compressed air gun to dry parts.
• Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
• (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.