Capacity: 2000 litres
Internal dimensions: 1750 x 1100 x 1080 mm. (excluding auxiliary tank)
Useful measurements: 1650 x 910 x 800 mm.
Platform dimensions: 1650 x 910 mm.
External dimensions: 3025 x 1580 x 1323 mm. (including auxiliary tank)
Weight: 1250 Kg.
• Power Supply: 400V.
• Heating element: 18000W.
• Ultrasonic Power: 10200 W. (20400W. p-p).
• 3 Ultrasound generators with an output power of 3400W (6800 W p-p) each one.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System(Sweep System ±2). 6 submersible emitters of 1700W each
• 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
• PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2.5 mm thick.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading, packing and unloading with capacity for 1000 Kg.
• 1” water inlet ball valve and a 2” one for drainage.
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
• Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning. • (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.