- AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
- LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- GENERATORS AND EMITTERS
REQUEST A QUOTE
Capacity: 8000 litres
Internal dimensions: 3000 x 2000 x 1500 mm.
Useful measurements: 2900 x 2000 x 1200 mm.
External dimensions: 3950 x 2570 x 1800 mm.
Weight: 3500 Kg
• Power supply: 400 V.
• Heating element: 4x15000 W
• Ultrasonic Power: 34000 W (68000 W p-p)
• 10 Ultrasound generators with 34000W (68000W p-p) output power
• Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System (Sweep System ±2). 20 submergible emitters with 1700W. (3400W. p-p) of power built in INOX AISI 316 steel, 1” inch thick. The emitter contains 34 high-performance PZT (lead zirconate titanate) piezo-electric transducers with aluminium alloy body.
• 4.3” TFT LCD touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
• PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs
FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2.5 mm thick
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm. • 1” water inlet ball valve and a 2” one for drainage
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition
• Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning.
• (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.