- AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
- LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- GENERATORS AND EMITTERS
REQUEST A QUOTE
Capacity: 300 litres
Internal dimensions: 900 x 615 x 640 mm. (excluding auxiliary tank)
Useful measurements: 860 x 520 x 385 mm.
Platform measurements: 860 x 520 mm.
External dimensions: 1520 x 1020 x 1030 mm.
Weight: 275 Kg
• Power supply: 400 V.
• Heating element: 7500 W
• Ultrasonic power: 3000 W (6000 W p-p)
• 1 Ultrasonic generator with 3000W (6000W p-p) output power
• 2 submergible emitters with 1500W. (3000W. p-p) of power each one, built in INOX AISI 316 steel, 1” inch thick. The emitter contains 34 high-performance IBL piezo-electric transducers in titanium-steel
• Working frequency: 40 KHz sweep system ± 2%.
• 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
• PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs
FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2 mm thick
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm. • Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and immersing. Maximum load capacity: 250 Kg
• ½” water inlet ball valve and a 1½” one for drainage
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition
• (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud