- AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
- LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- ULTRASONIC GENERATORS AND EMITTERS
REQUEST A QUOTE
Capacity: 400 litres
Internal dimensions: 1100 x 615 x 690 mm
Useful measurements: 1060 x 525 x 440 mm
External dimensions: 1820 x 1020 x 1095 mm
Weight: 320 Kg
• Power supply: 400 V
• Heating element: 7500 W
• Ultrasonic Power: 4000Wp (8000Wp-p)
• 1 Ultrasonic generator with 4000Wp (8000Wp-p) output power
• 2 submergible emitters with 2000Wp (4000Wp-p) of power each one, built in INOX AISI 316 steel, 1” inch thick. The emitter contains 34 high-performance PZT (lead zirconate titanate) piezo-electric transducers with aluminium alloy body.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz sweep system ± 2%.
• Integrated control panel with 7" TFT screen.
- Time and temperature control.
- Movement button (up - down - shaking).
- US button (connect - disconnect), direct ultrasonic alarms and selectors.
- Heating button (on - off).
- WFS/Filter button (optional) (on - off).
- START-STOP button (connect - disconnect cycle).
- ON-OFF button (on - off control).
- Capacity to work with 22 programmable cycles, protected by password.
- Temperature control through PT100, over temperature safety and breakage sensor.
- Weekly programmer, for preheating and turning off the machine.
- Level control.
- IP65 protection.
FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2 mm thick
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm. • Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and immersing. Maximum load capacity: 250 Kg
• ½” water inlet ball valve and a 1½” one for drainage
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition
• (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud