- AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
- LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- ULTRASONIC GENERATORS AND EMITTERS
REQUEST A QUOTE
Capacity: 600 litres
Internal dimensions: 1300 x 735 x 665 mm
Useful measurements: 1230 x 650 x 435mm
External dimensions: 1950 x 1200 x 1070 mm
Weight: 400 Kg
• Power supply: 400 V
• Heating element: 9000 W
• Ultrasonic Power: 5100Wp (10200 Wp-p)
• 2 Ultrasound generators with 5100Wp (10200Wp-p) output power
• 3 submergible emitters with 1700Wp (3400Wp-p) of power each one, built in INOX AISI 316 steel, 1” inch thick. The emitter contains 34 high-performance PZT (lead zirconate titanate) piezo-electric transducers with aluminium alloy body.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz sweep system ± 2%
• Touch screen (4,3 "), functional and intuitive, with access to selection of time of ultrasonic, temperature, security levels and peripheral systems.
- Weekly calendar programming to optimize the start-up of the equipment.
- PLC with temperature module with 8 inputs and 6 outputs.
FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2 mm thick
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
• Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and immersing. Maximum load capacity: 350 Kg
• ½” water inlet ball valve and a 1½” one for drainage
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Automatic insulated tank cover, in stainless steel, powered by pneumatic cylinder, with retainer, drip gutter and dead man safety system.
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition
• Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning