Capacity: 600 litres
Internal dimensions: 1300 x 735 x 790 mm. (excluding auxiliary tank)
Useful measurements: 1230 x 650 x 400 mm.
Platform dimensions: 1230 x 650 mm.
External dimensions: 1950 x 1195 x 1070 mm. (including auxiliary tank)
Weight: 350 Kg.
• Power Supply: 400V.
• Heating element: 9000W.
• Ultrasonic Power: 5100W. (10200W. p-p).
• 2 Ultrasound generators with a total output power of 5100 W (10200 W p-p).
• 3 submergible emitters with 1700W. (3400W. p-p) of power each one, built in INOX AISI 316 steel, 1” inch thick. The emitter contains 34 high-performance IBL piezo-electric transducers in titanium-steel.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency sweep System (Sweep System ± 2%). 3 submersible emitters of 1700 W each.
• 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
• PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
FINISHING AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2.5 mm thick.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading, packing and unloading with capacity for 350 Kg.
• ½” water inlet ball valve and a 1½” one for drainage.
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Ancillary external tank to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
• Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning.