Capacity: 1000 litres
Internal dimensions: 1500 x 900 x 860 mm. (excluding auxiliary tank)
Useful measurements: 1400 x 720 x 560 mm.
Platform dimensions: 1400 x 720 mm.
External dimensions: 2666 x 1326 x 1098 mm. (including auxiliary tank)
Weight: 550 Kg.
• Power Supply: 400V.
• Heating element: 2 x 7000W.
• Ultrasonic Power: 6800W. (13600W. p-p).
• 2 Ultrasound generators with a total output power of 3400 W 6800W (13600 W p-p).
• Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System (Sweep System ±2). 4 submersible emitters of 1700W each.
• 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
• PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
FINISHING AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2.5 mm thick.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading, packing and unloading with capacity for 750 Kg.
• ½” water inlet ball valve and a 1½” one for drainage.
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
• Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning. • (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.