- AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
- LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- ULTRASONIC GENERATORS AND EMITTERS
REQUEST A QUOTE
Capacity: 3000 litres
Internal dimensions: 2050 x 1200 x 1205 mm.
Useful measurements: 1930 x 1080 x 900 mm.
External dimensions: 3675 x 1800 x 1465 mm.
Weight: 1850 Kg
• Power supply: 400 V
• Heating element: 24000Wp (2x12000 W)
• Ultrasonic Power: 16000 Wp (32000 W p-p)
• Ultrasound generators with 16000Wp (32000W p-p) output power
• 8 submergible emitters with 2000Wp (4000W. p-p) of power built in INOX AISI 316 steel, 1” inch thick. The emitter contains 34 high-performance PZT (lead zirconate titanate) piezo-electric transducers with aluminium alloy body.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz sweep system ± 2%
• 4.3” TFT LCD touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
• PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs
FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2.5 mm thick
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm. • Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and immersing. Maximum load capacity: 1500 Kg
• 1” water inlet ball valve and a 2” one for drainage
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition
• Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning.
• (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.