Capacity: 3000 litres
Internal dimensions: 2050 x 1200 x 1205 mm.
Useful measurements: 1930 x 990 x 880 mm.
Platform dimensions: 1930 x 990 mm.
External dimensions: 3610 x 1780 x 1465 mm. (including auxiliary tank)
Weight: 1850 Kg.
• Power Supply: 400V.
• Heating element: 2x12000W.
• Ultrasonic power: 13600 W (27200 W p-p).
• 4 ultrasound generators with an output power of 13600W (27200W p-p) each.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System (Sweep System ± 2 * 8 submersible emitters of 1700W each (3400W p-p).
• 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
• PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2.5 mm thick.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• Pneumatic platform for loading, packing and unloading with capacity for 1500 Kg.
• 1” water inlet valve and a 2” one for drainage.
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
• Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning. • (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.