Capacity: 4000 litres
Internal dimensions: 2400 x 1500 x 1260 mm.
Useful measurements: 2280 x 1380 x 890 mm.
Platform dimensions: 2280 x 1380 mm.
External dimensions: 4090 x 2260 x 1560 mm. (including auxiliary tank)
Weight: 2800 Kg.
• Power Supply: 400V.
• Heating element: 24000W.
• Ultrasonic power: 20400 W (40800 W p-p).
• 6 ultrasound generators with an output power of 3400 W (6800 W p-p) each.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz with a frequency Sweep System (Sweep System ± 2. 12 submersible emitters of 1700W each.
• 4.3” TFT LCF touch screen. Functional and intuitive; with access to select the time of the ultrasounds, temperature and peripherals or optional systems; and it is programmable on a weekly calendar.
• PLC with a temperature model fitted with 7 outputs and 7 inputs.
FINISHES AND ACCESSORIES
• AISI 304 stainless steel tank, 2.5 mm thick.
• K-Flex Duct Net thermal and acoustic insulation, 20 mm.
• Exterior steel panelling with a special anti-fingerprint finish. Easy to clean.
• Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading, packing and unloading with capacity for 2000 Kg.
• 1” water inlet valve and a 2” one for drainage.
• Silentblock legs, adjustable in height
• Heat-insulated stainless steel end-of-day lid.
• Compressed air gun to dry parts. Integrated system to separate lubricants and oils. Removes residue from the surface of the ultrasound tank, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition.
• Sloping bottom to facilitate cleaning.
• (Optional): filtering system (stainless steel filter with a polypropylene/polyester bag) for residue and mud.
• (Optional): generator cabinet on an external electrical desk.