- AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
- LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- ULTRASONIC GENERATORS AND EMITTERS
REQUEST A QUOTE
• Capacity: 79 gallons
• Internal dimensions: 35” x 24” x 25” in
• Useful measurements: 34” x 23” x 15” in
• External measurements: 60” x 40” x 41" in
• Weight: 606 Lb.
• Power Supply: 400V
• Heating element: 7500W
• Ultrasonic power: 4000Wp (8000W p-p)
• 1 ultrasonic generator with an output power of 4000Wp (8000W p-p)
• 2 submergible emitters with 2000Wp (4000W p-p) of power built in INOX AISI 316 steel, 1” inch thick. The emitter contains 34 PZT (lead zirconate titanate) piezo-electric transducers with aluminium alloy body.
• Working frequency: 40 KHz sweep system ± 2%
• Integrated control panel with 7" TFT screen.
- Time and temperature control.
- Movement button (up - down - shaking).
- US button (connect - disconnect), direct ultrasonic alarms and selectors.
- Heating button (on - off).
- WFS/Filter button (optional) (on - off).
- START-STOP button (connect - disconnect cycle).
- ON-OFF button (on - off control).
- Capacity to work with 22 programmable cycles, protected by password.
- Temperature control through PT100, over temperature safety and breakage sensor.
- Weekly programmer, for preheating and turning off the machine.
- Level control.
- IP65 protection.
FINISH AND ACCESORIES
• Tank built in INOX AISI 304 Stainless steel, 0,08” inch thick
• External panel in fingerprint-resistant steel, 0,03” inch thick
• Thermo-acustic isolator K-Flex Duct Net, 0,8” inch thick
• Reinforced pneumatic platform for loading and unloading up to 551 lb
• 1½” inch draining ball valve
• Height adjustable legs
• Insulated tank cover in Stainless-Steel with pneumatic shock absorber
• Air blow-gun for drying parts
• Integrated wateflow system. Removes the existing waste on the tank surface, keeping the cleaning equipment in perfect condition
• (Optional): Filtration system (Stailess-Steel filter with polypropylene/polyester bag) for waste and mud