- AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
- LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- ULTRASONIC GENERATORS AND EMITTERS
REQUEST A QUOTE
Available powers from 2000Wp to 4000Wp, with automatic power tracking, and optimum working point tracking, with three tracking modes, anti-stationary wave and anti-wave system in the tank.
Operating status, alarms and mode changes between normal sweep, burst and degas modes with a single multicolour button.
PLC communication through RS-485 bus: Modbus frames or human-readable protocol through terminal (with possibility of power change, changes between normal, sweep, burst, degas and alarm modes).
. 28KHz (With sweep system up to +/-1.5KHz)
. 40KHz (With sweep system up to +/-1.5KHz)
. 40-90KHz (With sweep system up to +/-1.5KHz)
• Normal: Working point tracking, with three modes available.
• Sweep System: Up to +/-1.5KHz frequency and speed modulation (adjustable parameters in model with display).
• Burst System: Amplitude and speed modulation (adjustable parameters on display model).
• Degas System: Degassing mode (adjustable between three modes in model with display)
• Ext Control: Ultrasonic ON/OFF, sweep ON/OFF, burst ON/OFF, degas ON/OFF and RS-485 communication.